Today’s operating hours
- Taekwondo Museum10:00~19:00
- Experience Center Yap!Not operating
- Taekwondo Demonstration11:00, 14:00
- Training Experience ProgramNot operating
Live SNS News of Taekwondowon
- YouTube date 2020-04-27 Ap kkoa seogi is a position made to quickly move sideways from ju chum seogi. One foot moves over the pivot foot. When your legs cross, it is important to keep your shin and calf as close as possible. The heel of your back foot should be raised, keeping your balance with only the front of your foot. That’s it! Always keep your knees low and try not to move your upper body. more
Taekwondo One official mascot Terragmore
K Tigers practice room attacks! why?
Mister Trot Tecontrot Natée Meet?
Keta Zero trainee?
If you care about more stories
The Taekwondo Promotion Foundation means to overcome Corona 19 togethermore
Hot icon Tecontrot Natéju
We support the Taekwondo chapter and learners through the video of "Go for it, Taekwondo".
Taekwondo Chapter Corona 19 7 Tips for Preventionmore
Main Facilities of TaekwondowonA space for developing self-confidence to lead changes
- The Space for Training and Progress
- The Space for Attainment and Self-Realization
- The Space for Challenge
The Space for Training and Progress
Achieve harmony of the body and mind, which defines
a true taekwondo practitioner, through training
The Space for Attainment and Self-Realization
A space that symbolizes the philosophy
and spiritual world of taekwondo
The Space for Challenge
The space to build confidence and
pro-actively take on the challenge of great change