Jeoksangsan Book Warehouse Attractions
- Jeoksangsan Historical Archives, designated as the Jeollabuk-do Monument No. 88, was one of the five archives that stored the Annals of the Joseon Dynasty and the royal family tree. Silokgak Archives was built in 1614 and the Annals of the Joseon Dynasty was transferred from Myohyangsan Mountain in 1634. In 1641, the complete archives were formed with Seonwongak Archives and it began to preserve national treasures. The archives were ravaged as the Annals were transferred to Jangseogak Archives in 1910 under the Japanese rule. Thereafter, Seonwongak Archives were restored in 1997 and Silokgak Archives were restored in 1998. It is the glorious heritage site of Muju for protecting national treasures for about 300 years.
- Location : 878-9, Goemok-ro Jeoksang-myeon, Muju-gun, Jeollabuk-do
- Inquiries : 063-322-2536